Tour packages to Flores island aiming to see the most famous and unique tourist attraction on Flores island such as Komodo dragon, 3-colored lake of Kelimutu volcano, and Wae Rebo village. The 3 unique tourists attraction are world-famous and can only be found here. If you take a Flores Tour Package and want to visit those 3 unique attraction on Flores, you should have enough time to visit all the attractions without hurry, we recommend to allow at least 8 days for the trip from Maumere to Labuan Bajo or vice versa. It is possible to include detours with hiking and snorkeling activities. The Flores tour 8 days 7 Nights , you will not only visit Kelimutu Lake, Wae Rebo or Komodo National park, but also some other unique tourists spot along the way from Ende to Labuan Bajo that you can visit such as Spiderweb form Rice Terrace field, Mirror cave, Cunca Wulang Waterfall and palace snakes..
Here is small information about the Komodo Dragon, Kelimutu Volcano and Wae Rebo village.
Kelimutu Lake is known for wonderful natural miracle which content three different color formed by Mount Kelimutu eruption since many years ago and close to the small town of Moni in the eastern of Flores Island. Flores island also, you can see the unique of an old Manggaraian traditional house which that we called Wae Rebo or referred to by the local people as "Mbaru Niang". Wae Rebo is home to seven tribal houses where each house accommodates up to 8 families and has very famous since it received the Top Award of Excellence from UNESCO in the 2012 UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Awards, announced in Bangkok on 27 August 2012. So, never miss to visit Wae Rebo village and let's make your holiday in Flores island fun and memorable in Flores. Three of these unique tourist attractions are very well known among both domestic and foreign tourists.
While the Komodo Dragon is located in West Manggarai Regency or rather inhabit the Komodo Island and Rinca Island. On Komodo island you see the real habitat and the activity of Komodo which is a rare animal that is familiar with the scientific language Varanus Komodoensis. Komodo dragon is a reptile animal and it is carnivore that is known as cold-blooded killer, Komodo dragon can live up to 30 years. There are over 3,500 lizard species and it is growing to a maximum length of 3 metres (10 ft) in rare cases and weighing up to approximately 70 to 75 kilograms. We can see the dry savanna dominated the land and the hot temperatures that make the habitat of Komodo dragons do the hunt. Beside to seeing Komodo dragon is also on offer some interesting places and must be visited such as Pink beaches, Kalong,and Padar island, and Kanawa island.
On our Flores Tour Package arrangement is based on private trip which that is the best option to explore Flores and we arrange all your tour program which is includes Hotel, Guide, Car, all meals during the trip, driver, and all entrance fee to Komodo National park, Kelimutu lake and Wae Rebo and other tourist spots.
Note: If you are on budget traveler and want to take a Flores Tour, we have other option for you. GROUP BOOKING will cheaper! More info, you need to press the WhatsApp link or contact us below to speak with our team about the availability. Please RESERVE and CONFIRM in ADVANCE to ensure that you get the preferable boat. Due the boat is LIMITED.
Flores Tour Package 8 Days 7 Nights Itinerary:
Starting Point : Ende/Maumere East Flores, Indonesia - Ending Point : Labuan Bajo, west Flores, Indonesia or Vice Versa
Price Per Person: On Requested.
- Labuan Bajo Airport/hotel then drives to Labuan Bajo harbor for getting on board.
- Sailing to Rinca Island.
- Afternoon hiking on Rinca Island for hunting the Lizards by your camera
- Stay overnight on board
- Early morning sailing to Komodo Island.
- After having breakfast, explore the second habitat of the Lizards on Komodo Island.
- Sailing to Red Beach for snorkeling.
- Then sail back to Labuan Bajo. On the way will pass Bidadari Island snorkeling and enjoy the sunset.
- Stay overnight in L.Bajo
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Explore the traditional village of Bajawa (Bena village)
- Bela Village is another attractive traditional village and House of Ngada people
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is a village as a centre of ikat weaving.
- Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and the typical house of Ende people
DAY VIII: Free program and drive to Maumere airport for the next destination. Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores.
*Price are subject to minimun 2 people.
- Land and sea arrangement service
- All meals
- All entrance fees, park admission, park ranger service, snorkeling gear, camera fee, video camera fee and donation
- Mosquito lotion/ mosquito spray
- English speaking guide
- Any personal expnases such as laundry, phone calls, soft drinks and alcoholic drink
- Dive equipment rental
- Personal tipping, etc