Bali Kintamani Tour or well-known as Kintamani Volcano Tour is a full day Bali tour package to visit Kintamani volcano within Mount batur and Lake Batur, as well as other top Bali places of interest in a one-day itinerary. Bali Kintamani Volcano Tour becomes one of the most chosen Bali tour package together with full day itinerary of Kintamani volcano tour with Ubud village. On Bali Kintamani Tour, you will get a delightful experience because you will be served with picturesque panorama, culture and the combination see the Barong dance performance.
Furthermore, if we talking about the Kintamani Volcano or Bali Volcano or also commonly known as Mount Batur that has elevation 1,717 m (5,633 ft) and the first documented eruption of Batur volcano was in 1804. It is a well-known sightseeing and tour as well as sunrise trekking desired destination in main highlands of Bali island. The wonderful landscape of the volcanic Batur caldera does for the major interest encompassed by the fascinating mountain range.
This Bali Kintamani Volcano Tour is perfect combination tours to visit other interesting tourist destination which is worth to visit during your journey explore this amazing islands.
Place of interest wiil be visiting during Bali Kintamani Volcano Tour:
1. BATUBULAN VILLAGE - To watch Balinese dance (Barong and Keris dance) instrument
Batubulan village is the first destination to go on Kintamani mountain trip to enjoy the Barong & Keris Balinese dance performance. Batubulan is commonly known for the center of stone carvings on the Island of Bali. stop It is place Barong and Keris dance has been famous in Indonesia and all over of the world.
"Barong" on this dance show is a lion-like creature and character in the mythology of Bali. He is definitely the king of the spirits, superior of the hosts of good, and the opponent of "Rangda", the demon queen and mother of the majority of the spirit guarders in the mythological beliefs of Bali. The fights between Barong and Rangda is demonstrated in Barong dance overall performance to represent the unending battle between bad and good or right and wrong.
2. CELUK: located in subdistrict of Sukawati 45 minutes from Kuta. There you will see Balinese professional artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
The majority of these gold and silversmiths maintain their work in most recent design and style in conditions when they are ordered. Along the major roads, we are able to easily find out lots of art stores and also jewelry factory. Each art shop has a workshop where the customers would be able to take a look at the artisans producing the hand-crafted silver jewelry.
3. MAS VILLAGE: Mas is a central part of wood carvings, many of people in the town of Mas may well carve the timber crafted statues. Here we can easily discover diversified galleries from small to the big one to exhibit and offer wooden arts and crafts which have been populer globally.
4. Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) Temple Bali
The next tourist attraction to visit in Kintamani highland volcano tour is Goa Gajah Temple or commonly known as Elephant Cave Temple. It is situated in Bedulu village close to Ubud town, built in the 9th century and it offered as a sanctuary. At the facade or outside of the cave is a relief of varied scary creatures and demons carved within the rock at the cave front. The main figure was once regarded as an elephant, that is why the nickname is Elephant Cave. The place is stated in the Javanese poem Desawarnana written in 1365. A wide showering area on the site was not dug until the 1950s. These seem to have been built to defend and protect against bad spirits. This site was put into the UNESCO World Heritage Tentative Listing on October 19, 1995, in the Cultural category.
5. TEGALALANG: Tegalalang is a place where you can see the beauty of the landscape of paddy fields and impressive (rice terrace fields). There you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
6. COFFE PLANTATION: Coffee plantation is a place to see various tropical plantation and ou will see how to make Balinese coffee with traditional ways, well known as Luwak, its produce "Coffee Luwak". There you will get free a cup of Balinese coffee.
7. KINTAMANI VOLCANO BALI: Buffet Lunch in a Restaurant at Kintamani
We are going to stop at the restaurant for having lunch with awesome landscapes and fresh cold ambiance of the mountainous areas of Kintamani Bali. Kintamani is a highland area of north-eastern Bali at the Mount Batur caldera, it is widely known as just Kintamani.
8. Tirta Empul Temple
The next destination to be toured on the Kintamani mountain excursion is The Tirta Empul Water Temple Bali, Tirta Empul temple (Indonesian: Pura Tirta Empul) is a Hindu Balinese water temple positioned around the area of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia.
The temple yard contains showering structure, famous for the holy spring water, where Balinese Hindu people go to visit for ritual purifying. The temple pool consists of a spring which supplies out clean and fresh water continuously. Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese.
Price is subject to minimum 2 people & valid until 31 August 2019
- Full air-conditioner transportation,
- English speaking driver,
- Parking fee,
- Ticket and entrance fee,
- Mineral water as refreshment,
- Insurance Coverage.
- Personal expenses