Bali Uluwatu Tour is one of half day Bali tour package to visit Uluwatu temple and enjoying Kecak Dance Performance with spectacular views of sunset. Located in Pacatu village, South Kuta, Badung Regency. Referred to by the local people as " Pura Uluwatu" with many visitors flocking to marvel at the very famous sunset arising from the ocean. On Bali Uluwatu Temple Tour you not only visit Uluwatu temple, but also some other famous places those are Nusa Dua beach, Padang - Padang beach and Jimbaran Bay. So let's try your amazing experience in Bali and make your holiday enjoyable and memorable!
Place of interest during Bali Half Day Uluwatu Tour:
- Nusa Dua: Nusa Dua is one of the famous destination in Bali, Nusa Dua has beautiful beaches and the centre of water sport activities such as, Jet sky, parasailing, banaboat, snorkeling, and etc. In Nusa Dua is also known with the five star hotel complex and also shopping centre or departement store.
- Padang - Padang: It is one of nice beach in Bali and it is good for swiming, rilaxing, snorkeling. This beach is located near by Uluwatu Temple.
- Uluwatu: It is a hindu temple that is built on the cliff of 70 meters above sea level. In uluwatu temple is also found monkeys and it has nice view of hindia ocean. Kecak dance is always performed in Uluwatu in the special stage and the ticket is extra.
- Jimbaran Bay: Iit is a best spot for dinner and lunch with frech barbeque sea food and there we will enjoy the beautiful sunset while you are enjoying the dinner.
Price is subject to minimum 2 people & valid until 31 August 2019
- Full air-conditioner transportation,
- English speaking driver,
- Parking fee,
- Ticket and entrance fee,
- Mineral water as refreshment,
- Insurance Coverage.
- Personal expenses