Bali Besakih Tour or well-known as Besakih Mother Temple Tour Bali is one of full day Bali tour package to visit Besakih temple. Besakih temple is one of the most important Balinese temple of Hindus religion and the bigest temple in Bali, located on the slope of mount Agung in eastern of Bali. Besakih temple referred to by the local people as " Pura Besakih". Bali Besakih Tour will start from your hotel, our driver will pick up you from your lobby hotel between 8.00 am. On the way to Besakih temple, there is some other tourist objects to stop such as Tohpati, Batuan village, Elephant Cave, Klungkung and Bukit Jambul.
Places of interest during Bali Besakih Tour:
- Tohpati: It is a place, where you will see Balinese people make Batik ikat by hand weaving production.
- Batuan: It is an art village that you can find the traditional and modern oil paintings art.
- Elephant Cave: It is an ancient of Hindu and Budhist hermitage and locally called "Goa Gajah". It is located in Ubud, in the centre of the island of Bali.
- Klungkung: The old court justice and old capital of Bali province. It is famous for its classic Balinese paintings which mostly depict the story of the epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana.
- Bukit Jambul: It is one of the beautiful view of rice terrace field from the hill in Bali. Where you can see a large banyan tree grown on the top of hill like crest so that locally give it name Bukit Jambul. It is situated in the plateau area and that is always covered by cool temperatures that make it as an ideal place for relaxation.
- Besakih Temple: Besakih is known as the Mother Temple of Bali and it's a Hindus tempel that located on the slope of mount Agung.
Price is subject to minimum 2 people & valid until 31 August 2019
- Full air-conditioner transportation,
- English speaking driver,
- Parking fee,
- Ticket and entrance fee,
- Mineral water as refreshment,
- Insurance Coverage.
- Personal expenses